FAC: State Government Financial Assistance Scheme for destitute elderly.State Government Financial Assistance Scheme for destitute elderly. Homeless elderly people aged 50 years and above and Must not have a son aged 21 or over.
Financial Assistance Scheme
Who can Get benefit?
- Financial assistance scheme for destitute old people and destitute handicapped is being implemented in the state from 01/06/18.
- Benefits can be obtained if the adult son is mentally unstable or suffers from a serious illness such as cancer, TB.
- The annual income of the applicant should not be more than Rs.1,50,000 / – for urban area and Rs.1,50,000 / – for rural area.
- Must have been living in Gujarat permanently for at least 10 years.
What are the benefits?
- Financial Assistance Scheme- If the age of the applicant is 60 years or more, the monthly fee is Rs. 30 /-
- Financial Assistance Scheme- The amount of assistance to the beneficiary is credited to the beneficiary’s account by DBT. Are deposited.
- District Collector’s Office.
- Province Office.
- Taluka Mamlatdar Office and Public Service Center.
- Having a 21-year-old son.
- As the annual income increases
- On the death of the beneficiary
- Provision of appeal
- There is a provision to appeal to the Province Officer if the application is denied.