Organic Farming scheme Gujarat : application on ikhedut portal.Organic Farming scheme Gujarat 2020: application on ikhedut portal.
Organic Farming scheme Gujarat
Organic Farming scheme Gujarat, 80000 organic farmers of 169 FPOs benefitted under the (MoVCDNER) Mission Organic Value Chain Development for export of niche crops(Ginger, Turmeric, pineapple, king chilies, pineapple) of the North East Region. #AatmaNirbharKrishi application on ikhedut portal
Organic Farming scheme Gujarat, Ikhedut Portal 2020 Yojana Gujarat Registration Online Details| ઇખેદૂત પોર્ટલ 2020 યોજના ગુજરાત નોંધણી ઓનલાઇન પાત્રતા દસ્તાવેજ| Eligibility and Documents For Registration on Gujarat Ikhedut Portal| Government of gujarat give scheme by ikhedut portal for Organic farming.
Per unit Give : Rs. 4 lakh or 50% on cost
Documents Required for Registration of Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Voter id Card
- Address Proof
- Land Proof.
- Bank Account Details.
- :: Instructions :: (ikhedut portal)
1. Details that are red in front are mandatory.
- In order to update / confirm the application, along with the application number, the account number of the land account which is given at the time of application should be given.
- The application will not be updated after the application is confirmed.
- After the application is confirmed, the print of the application can be taken.
- If the name of the bank is not found in the list, contact the nearest agriculture office.
- If the application number is not generated while saving the application, read the message in the above line of instructions.
- Take a print out of the application, sign it, submit it to the concerned office and get a receipt.
How to Apply For the Tractor Subsidy on Ikhedut Portal?
1. Go to the website of the Ikhedut Yojana Portal Online.
2. Click on the application status.
3. Now select the type of plan and receipt number or application number
4. Click on view application status than the status will be shown on screen.
Organic Farmers of NE Region developed domestic mkt linkages with Big basket, Big bazaar, Revanta foods, etc. for supply of ginger , Turmeric , Avocado etc. Contract farming of Thai Ginger by 3 FPC of Manipur with Sami labs is initiated.
Need of organic farming ( organic farming gujarat)
Organic Farming scheme Gujarat, With the increase in population our compulsion would be not only to stabilize agricultural production but to increase it further in sustainable manner. The scientists have realized that the ‘Green Revolution’ with high input use has reached a plateau and is now sustained with diminishing return of falling dividends. Thus, a natural balance needs to be maintained at all cost for existence of life and property. The obvious choice for that would be more relevant in the present era, when these agrochemicals which are produced from fossil fuel and are not renewable and are diminishing in availability. It may also cost heavily on our foreign exchange in future.
The key characteristics of organic farming include
- Protecting the long term fertility of soils by maintaining organic matter levels, encouraging soil biological activity, and careful mechanical intervention
- Providing crop nutrients indirectly using relatively insoluble nutrient sources which are made available to the plant by the action of soil micro-organisms
- Nitrogen self-sufficiency through the use of legumes and biological nitrogen fixation, as well as effective recycling of organic materials including crop residues and livestock manures
- Weed, disease and pest control relying primarily on crop rotations, natural predators, diversity, organic manuring, resistant varieties and limited (preferably minimal) thermal, biological and chemical intervention
- The extensive management of livestock, paying full regard to their evolutionary adaptations, behavioural needs and animal welfare issues with respect to nutrition, housing, health, breeding and rearing
- Careful attention to the impact of the farming system on the wider environment and the conservation of wildlife and natural habitats
What is organic farming / organic farming concept and development
What is organic farming?
Organic farming system in India is not new and is being followed from ancient time. Organic Farming scheme Gujarat, It is a method of farming system which primarily aimed at cultivating the land and raising crops in such a way, as to keep the soil alive and in good health by use of organic wastes (crop, animal and farm wastes, aquatic wastes) and other biological materials along with beneficial microbes (biofertilizers) to release nutrients to crops for increased sustainable production in an eco friendly pollution free environment.
As per the definition of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) study team on organic farming “organic farming is a system which avoids or largely excludes the use of synthetic inputs (such as fertilizers, pesticides, hormones, feed additives etc) and to the maximum extent feasible rely upon crop rotations, crop residues, animal manures, off-farm organic waste, mineral grade rock additives and biological system of nutrient mobilization and plant protection”.
FAO suggested that “Organic agriculture is a unique production management system which promotes and enhances agro-ecosystem health, including biodiversity, biological cycles and soil biological activity, and this is accomplished by using on-farm agronomic, biological and mechanical methods in exclusion of all synthetic off-farm inputs”.