Information about Self-employment schemesName of the scheme: Self-employment schemes.The interest rate on the loan will be 5% per annum for simple interest and 3% for women.
Scheme Format / Loan Assistance Standards:
- Onroad unit cost for self-employed vehicles like rickshaws, loading rickshaws, Maruti Ecos, jeep-taxis etc.
- For any self-employed business like business or grocery store, medical store, readymade garment store, bookstore etc. up to Rs.
- Transport, Logistics, Travelers, Food Courts etc. will be eligible for 3% interest subsidy on a loan of Rs.
Lending criteria for self-employment schemes
- The applicant must have a valid license in the vehicle loan scheme.
- The vehicle obtained will have to be mortgaged (hypothecated) towards the corporation.
- The loan has to be repaid in equal monthly installments of five years after three months of receipt of the vehicle.
- Self-employment schemes- The small business will have to start within three months of getting the loan and after three months after starting the business the loan will be recovered in an equal monthly installment of five years.
- Self-employment schemes- For a loan amounting to a total of Rs. 3.50 lakh or less, the beneficiary will have to incur a burden on his own or relative’s property worth one and a half times the loan amount.
- Self-employment schemes- If the total amount of the loan is more than Rs. 3.50 lakh, the total amount will have to be mortgaged in favor of oneself or any other relative’s real estate corporation.
- Each borrower will have to give five post dated checks signed in favor of the corporation.
- All self-employment schemes will also have the following qualifications.
- Self-employment schemes- The applicant should be a native of Gujarat and should be of non-reserved category.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 60 years.
- The interest rate on the loan will be 5% per annum, simple interest and 3% for women.
- The same amount will be lent per year. Simple interest will be treated accordingly.
- Interest rate: The interest rate on the loan will be 5% per annum for simple interest and 3% for women.
Self-employment schemes- Educational loan assistance up to a limit of Rs. 10 lakhs to non-reserved class people, Rs. 1200 meal bill assistance to students studying in various courses, tuition assistance of Rs. 15 thousand per annum to science stream students of Std. Preparation for JEE, GUJCET, NEET examination for medical engineering admission after standard 12 and Rs. 20 thousand coaching fee assistance as well as loans for medical, engineering, undergraduate, postgraduate courses after Std. 12 abroad at a lower rate of up to Rs. 15 lakh. Assistance of Rs.20,000 as training assistance for competitive examination, five per cent interest assistance on loans up to Rs.10 lakh against back loan for doctor, graduate, lawyer. Benefits will be available under the annual income limit of six lakh.
Self-employment schemes- Apart from this, non-reserved category candidates have to purchase vehicles like rickshaws, loading rickshaws, Maruti Eco, Jeep, taxis as well as loans up to Rs. 5% interest subsidy on loans up to Rs. 6 lakhs through the bank and 5% interest subsidy on loans up to Rs. 10 lakhs taken through the bank for graduates, doctors, lawyers, engineering candidates to start a business.
Candidates who want to avail the benefits of this scheme have to download the detailed information of the schemes and application form from the website of the corporation www.gueedc.gujarat.gov.in, get the print of it and fill in the complete details. Candidates of Surat district should send the application for non-reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation, C-Block, 8th Floor, Bahumali Bhavan, Nanpura by attaching the required documents along with the application.
Income Limit: The annual income limit of the family is Rs. 4.00 lakhs or less.
In addition to this, to get the certificate of non-reserved classes, to the Taluka Development Officer, Mamlatdar for Taluka Headquarters, Collector at District Level, District Development Officer, Deputy District Development Officer, Province Officers, Deputy Director / Social Welfare Officer (Developing Caste) for District Headquarters. A competent officer has been appointed to issue the caste certificate.