Vhali Dikri Yojna goverment scheme for girl child full detail information.Vhali Dikri Yojna goverment scheme for girl child.
- 1st instalment For admission in First Class Rs.4000.
- 2nd instalment For admission in Class 10th Std Rs.6000.
- 3rd instalment At the age of 18 years Rs.1 lakh
Vhali Dikri Yojna
Vhali Dikri Yojna A girl child among first two children of family will get benefit of this scheme. Beneficiary girl child on her entry to first standard in school will get Rs. 4,000, in 9th standard she will get Rs. 6,000 and when she completes 18-year age she will get Rs. 1 lakh,’ Nitin Patel said.
He said the scheme will improve sex ratio, it will encourage girl child education and avail a big amount for higher education and wedding..
Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Eligibility
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- The girls must belong to a poor family with annual income of less than 2 LAkhs.
- Gil Must Born after 2-8-2019
- Vhali Dikri Yojna Benefits Till 2 Girl.
- Age Of mother Nust be more than 18 year At time of Birth of Girl
- The scheme according to Patel will be availed to families with upto Rs. 2 lakh income per year.
Vhali Dikri Yojna – The State government has made allocation of Rs. 133 crore for this scheme in financial year 2019-20 budget.
Vhali Dikri Yojna – In an effort to increase the birth rate of girls and to combat female feticide, the Gujarat government has launched ‘Vali Dairy Scheme’ in the budget. Under the scheme, when the girl crosses the age of 18, the Finance Minister, Nitin Patel, announced in the Assembly that the government will give him Rs one lakh.
Fiancial Assistance In Vahali Dikri Yojana
The amount to 1st and 2nd daughters of the family would be given in the following manner
- Document Require For Vhali Dikri Yojana :::
- Birth Crtificate Of Daughter
- Adhar Card Of Father
- Adhar Card Of Mother
- Birth certificate Of mother
- Income certificate
- Other Document
The below listed are the key features of the scheme:
- The Gujarat Government wants to ensure that every girl child of the state should be adequate education.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the Government will offer financial assistance to the parents of female students as they receive the amount to send their girls to school.
- This scheme eliminates the social evils in the society and helps the girls with a better standard of living.
- Under this project, the Gujarat government has promised financial assistance of Rs.1,10,000 to every applicant who becomes a registered beneficiary.
- The full amount will be deposited in the beneficiaries accounts in three separate instalments.
- The beneficiaries will get the subsidy in their account at the fixed time frame by the government.
- In the recent Gujarat Budget 2019-20, the state government has allocated Rs.133 crore for Vahli Dikri Yojana.
- This scheme aims to create sustainable growth of all these people that further helps with improving their standard of living in society.
- When the girl will take admission in class 1, then the sum of Rs. 4000 will be credited to her account. Again, when she successfully completes the 8th standard examination and gets admission in 9th standard, the government will credit her account with Rs.6000.
- After completing and passing the examination of class 12, the Gujarat government will make the transfer of Rs.1 lakh in the bank accounts of the respective beneficiaries.
- The registered beneficiary will be able to withdraw the sum of Rs.1 lakh from her bank account once she attains the legal age of 18 years. She is free to use the funds for vocational training, higher education or to meet the expenses of marriage.
IMPORTANT LINK :::::